Renowned for the creation of sophisticated fabricated signage and manufacture of the ground-breaking and award winning lighting product, LED Light Sheet, Applelec is a rapidly growing business. Since launching the company over 15 years ago, we've built an outstanding team of passionate, dynamic and skilled individuals and we're regularly on the lookout for our latest rookie.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join an established and respected company, manufacturing bespoke signage products to the sign industry. Applelec is an award winning company that is based in West Yorkshire servicing both UK and international customers.
Skills and experience required:
- Must be a self-driven and motivated problem solver
- Be able to read and understand architectural drawings, specifications and related documents
- Must have experience ideally in the sign industry or a similar manufacturing role such as the printing industry
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Good computer and numerical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Calculating costs for labour and materials for bespoke products
- Process quotes in a timely manner
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Liaise with the company's workshop management and team
- Speaking with clients on the phone or in face-to-face meetings
- Converting quotes into sale orders
- Putting jobs into production with agreed dates and timescales
Salary dependant on experience.
Please send CVs with a cover letter to Gary Middlemiss firstname.lastname@example.org