Renowned for the creation of sophisticated fabricated signage and manufacture of the groundbreaking and award winning lighting product, LED Light Sheet, Applelec is a rapidly growing business. Since launching the company over 15 years ago, we've built an outstanding team of passionate, dynamic and skilled individuals and we're regularly on the lookout for our latest rookie.
Signage Assembly Worker
The Applelec signage team have a number of signage assembly worker positions available to join the manufacturing department in Bradford. The job role is varied and the main tasks will involve; applying studs and VHB tape to flat cut lettering, preparing metal and acrylic letters for paint, installing LEDs, panel mounting and basic electrical tasks. Immediate start.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in the sign industry preferred
- Ability to read works orders and follow written and verbal instruction
- Competent at basic DIY skills (for example drilling)
- An enthusiastic and common sense approach
- Full training will be given
- Good rates of pay depending on experience
- Full time/Permanent positions
- 38 hours Monday to Friday 08.30 to 16.30 (08.00 start on an Monday)
- Overtime when required either before/after start times or possibly weekends
- 21 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Please send CVs with a cover letter to Gary Middlemiss email@example.com