From initial project briefing to delivery, here's everything you need to know to ensure your sign, display or lighting unit is manufactured perfectly by Applelec. Don't forget, we're just a phone call away whenever you have a question about any aspect of your job.
- We aim to have standard and repeat quotations back by 5pm of the working day they are received. If you require an urgent quote or a quote returning for a specific time, please ask to speak to one of our sales managers. Quotation requests can be sent by email, fax, or by calling us to discuss your project requirements; artwork should be sent at this stage if appropriate. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page.
- For complex projects and roll-outs which require detailed investigation and support, we recommend a visit from one of our field based business development managers who will be able to assess your specific project needs. Prototypes and samples can be discussed at this stage.
Order Confirmation & Artwork
- For standard and stocked component parts, production commences on return of our confirmation of order form, or on our receipt a purchase order form.
- For jobs involving artwork, our production team will email your artwork back to you for final checking and sign off. Until we receive signed off artwork, the job will not commence. This process gives you the opportunity to make sure we manufacture to the exact size, font, layout and so on. We've experienced countless situations where the wrong file has been attached to an order or the artwork received is incorrect so this process eliminates simple but costly errors.
- Once we receive your signed artwork, production commences immediately to ensure we meet the delivery schedule agreed with our sales team.
On completion of production, your sign, display or lighting unit is packaged and delivered to your specified location. If the project is confidential, let us know if you require unbranded packaging. There are a number of delivery options:
- We use nationwide delivery service APC for our UK next day and timed deliveries. For European or International destinations we use DHL.
- If the sign is not suitable for a carrier service then we are able to deliver the sign in one of our vans. A price will be provided by our production team at the order confirmation stage.
- If you'd prefer to collect your sign, or you have an account with your own carrier service, just let us know and we'll get everything ready for you to collect.