Renowned for the creation of sophisticated fabricated signage and manufacture of the ground-breaking and award-winning lighting product, LED Light Sheet, Applelec is a rapidly growing business. Since launching the company over 15 years ago, we've built an outstanding team of passionate, dynamic and skilled individuals and we're regularly on the lookout for our latest rookie.
We are always on the look out for experienced and talented people, here are our current vacancies:
Signage Assembly Department
Skills and Experience required:
- Signage assembly including
- Fitting led modules into built up letters/fascia signs
- Bonding acrylics
- Applying vinyl
- The ability to read drawings and follow written/verbal instructions
- Be competent in using hand tools, pillar drills etc
The right candidate will have:
- An enthusiastic and common sense approach
- The ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Enjoy a varied workload
In addition to the above the following would be advantageous
- Full driving license
- Forklift license
This is a full time, permanent position working 38 hours per week – Monday to Friday 08.30 to 16.30 (08.00 start on a Monday), overtime when required either before/after start times or possibly weekends.
21 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays
Salary dependent on experience, please send a current CV to email@example.com
We are a bespoke sign maker and have a vacancy for a skilled design engineer to work within our signage division.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To undertake design engineering tasks within the signage section of the business.
- Produce full manufacturing drawings and visuals for customer sign off and for the production department.
- Provide technical support and problem solving to the sales team, clients and production department.
- Help with ongoing technical and creative projects to help with the growth of the company.
- Must be highly skilled with soldiworks software.
- Signlab and photoshop beneficial.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
21 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org