An efficient power management solution that minimises wiring
The Applelec designed Powerbox is a power management system for installations where multiple lighting units are used. The boxes are available in 300W, 240W, 216W and 180W capacities and each feature fused 60W (5A) outlets. The Powerbox is used for many large scale LED Light Sheet projects, and is suitable for LED Ribbon Light, Aura Linear and LED Sabre Light.
The Powerbox 300 is suitable for standard white LED projects and features five fused 5A (60W) outlets. The Powerbox 240 is designed for dimmable projects, it features four fused 5A (60W) outlets and is dimmable by DMX, Dali and 0-10V. The Powerbox 216 RGB features a pre-wired controller allowing stand-alone controls or DMX compatibility. Finally, the Powerbox 180 is designed for low wattage white LED projects and features three fused 5A (60W) outlets.
A pre-wired, vented power enclosure, each Powerbox in the range features built in active power factor correction (PFC), forced air cooling by built in DC fan, built in fan speed control and a universal AC input. All Powerboxes include fused 5A (60W) outlets with overload protectors. Fuses can be easily changed without opening the box.
For full technical details please download our Powerbox datasheets or contact Applelec for unbranded literature.
- Separate 5A (60W) fused outlets
- Overload protectors on each outlet
- Easily changeable fuse without opening box
- Forced air cooling by built in DC fan
- 3 year warranty
- Applelec Powerbox 300 Datasheet - Download
- Applelec Powerbox 240 (Dimming) Datasheet - Download
- Applelec Powerbox 216 (RGB) Datasheet - Download
- Applelec Powerbox 180 Datasheet - Download
- Applelec Powerbox 240 (Dimming) 0-10V Datasheet - Download